15 October 2012

2d Bowling and Bouncing Balls

Hey,

Here is the 2d alternative to my light and heavy balls, The light ball is meant to be bouncing on a wooden or lino floor and the heavy ball is meant to be bouncing on carpet. However before even starting my 2d balls I planned each one out in a rough plan so I knew how the ball would creep across the screen.




for the lightball / football there is two videos for it as I filmed the first one upside down but quite liked the really bouncy effect it had despite the fact it moves in a more diagonal route across the screen, what are your thoughts do you prefer number 1. which features the ball bouncing the wrong way.


or clip 2. which features the ball bouncing the correct way?



and then the heavy ball/ bowling ball which falls on to carpet creating a small second bounce and then a roll.





Thanks for watching, feel free to leave any comments :)