9 October 2012

Straight from My Sketchbooook!

Oh heey!,

Okay so technology actually despises me, I have just spent about an hour trying to get on to the internet, ahhh so much effort, but anyway, I thought I would post some of my work from last week, just to keep you in the loop.

Here is some examples of my first ever attempts at Life drawing,


 The first is a quick one minute drawing


 The second is a slightly more detailed two minute sketch
 above is an eight minute continous line drawing with slight detail
and the last is a chalk drawing capturing the light.

Next up is my work from Kathy's Toy Story brief, in which we had to draw a toy in all sorts of locations and angles.


 here is my small little spoon toy hiding behind a wooden mannakin looking onto my beautiful view.
 above the spoon trying to escape confinements.
 Again the spoon trying to escape.
 The spoon being crushed by a heavy handed owner.
and lastly my little spoon chilling out on a bench.

Thanks for reading. :0