16 May 2013

All animals, big and small

Hey


After my tutorial with Adam Aiken, I made slight improvements to my Ident, including giving the fish slight movement and adding in slight ripples to the water, as well as the rock pool background. However im still unsure whether I want to add music to my piece or not. 


(I think I may add on one extra frame to the ident, so it finishes on a blank screen)

I also wanted to post my drawings from the drawing trip to Newquay zoo (focusing on quick and rough studies of there movements). 



(two of my favorite pictures from the trip)

 ^ Lemurs, Mongooses, Agouti's and Birds

^ Zebras, Wildebeasts and Waterbacks 

^ Capybaras, Meerkats, Peacocks and Lions


^ Penguins, Macaques and Warty Pigs. 


^ above is a quick sketch of a Zebra done on the cover of my sketchbook during the Animal Behaviour lecture.

;)