22 November 2012

Boarding to kill Boredom

Hey,
I know its been a while since ive posted anything, but i've recently been away from campus and my computer to go to BAF (Bradford Animation Festival) which was awesome and I will update you with all the stuff ive absorbed and been enlightened with later, but for now I just wanted to post some of recent work, which may or may not have been done on the coach ride home to kill the boredom.
Storyboarding:
Although for our storyboarding module we have been set a big brief which for me revolves around a pirate script from zoo troop and lost pirate treasure, Derek has also set us smaller week long briefs, and this weeks is about a small two person confrontation in a grand room, and although we had complete freedom on characters and to some aspect poses we were given three choices of room settings to choose from and replicate. Here is my final piece






Drawing for Animation:

Recently in kathy's seminar she set us the task of drawing anatomically correct  poses and here are a few of mine.







Thanks for reading :0