4 November 2012

What time is it, its doodle time?

Hey

I know I havent posted in a while so I just wanted to update you on some of my recent doodles and concept artwork.

Derek has set us the main brief of our storyboard project and although at first none of the scripts jumped out at me, after reading and reading each script i remembered a conversation me and my mum had earlier on this year about how if i was to open a pie shop I would call it something like PiRatz and the mascot of the shop would be a Pi Rat, so it is for this reason that i have decided to develop my storyboard on the script from ZOO Troop and the lost pirate treasure. Any way here is some of my recent doodles inspired by my storyboard project.

here are some of more of my recent doodles, some of which are inspired from the scripts and others are just inspired from ive witnessed in the past weeks.

































Thanks for looking :)